A first homebuyers dream…
This bright and airy home is well suited to the first homebuyer or a savvy investor.
It has been meticulously renovated and boasts 3 generous sized bedrooms two with built-in robes. The newly renovated kitchen is functional, has oodles of cupboard and bench space, and flows through to the light filled living areas. The kitchen and living areas have floating timber floors and quality carpet in the bedrooms. The bathroom and laundry have also have been renovated with clean, stylish and modern lines in mind. Climate within the home is controlled through a reverse cycle split system. Take time out in the very private backyard as you relax under the covered pergola and enjoy that outdoor Alfresco dining and entertaining experience.
There is an oversized single lockup garage and the backyard is bordered by a new Colourbond fence. Parking won’t be a problem with the secondary driveway into the back yard allowing for several cars and there’s room behind the garage for the trailer. The gardens are easy care low maintenance and kept to planter boxes or raised garden beds and all have been recently mulched.
This delightful home is located in a quiet street not far from the Richardson Primary school, pre-school, childcare centre and local shop with public transport only a few minutes’ walk away.
All this lovely home requires is for you and the family to move in..!!
- - Floating timber flooring
- Recently painted throughout
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Covered pergola
- Large single garage
- Freshly mulched low maintenance gardens
- Secure and private back yard for children and pets to play
- Close to primary school as well as preschool and childcare center
- Close to local shop and public transport