One for the savvy Investor or a tremendous place to live.!
The “Oakridge Apartments” is a small complex of 24 apartments located in tree lined Tauss Place of Bruce. This is a fantastic location with easy access through to Belconnen Mall, University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, Bruce CIT, Australian Institute of Sport, GIO Stadium and a myriad of eateries including the very popular coffee spot “Café Momo’. A bus route just down the road, means getting to and from the City or even Gungahlin could be considered stress-free.
With a very practical open plan layout this apartment offers an abundance of room. Entering the apartment you are greeted by a large main living area which opens out to a charming private sun drenched balcony. An open plan kitchen has loads of bench space and a place for breakfast bar stools and flows across to the dining room. The generous sized bedrooms are segregated, both have built in robes and the master bedroom has a small Juliette balcony and large ensuite complete with a bathtub, the second has a study nook.
The grounds of the complex are very well maintained and include a collection of flowering and specimen trees and a lovely Gazebo for residents to use. There is ample visitor car parking close by and a secure
- Large open plan living area
- Generous sized segregated bedrooms both with built in robes
- Large ensuite with bathtub
- Separate dining area
- Lock up storage under complex
- Underground access to secure single car space
- Surrounded by established gardens
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- Close to eateries and other services
- Lovely balcony for those Alfresco meals and entertaining
- Separate dining area adjacent to kitchen