Catering to a lifestyle of convenience, this one-bedroom ground-floor apartment in the parliamentary precinct is only minutes from the vibrant cafes and restaurants of Barton, Kingston and the Foreshore. The definition of modern living, this charming flat is a pleasant stroll to many government departments, organisations and Parliament House, so you can just leave the car at home. There is even cycle parking in the secure carpark, so keen cyclists can ride to work with ease.
Governor Place’s contemporary architecture balances up-to-the-minute style with a casual feel and a strong emphasis on lifestyle. The kitchen boasts stone benchtops and latest stainless AEG appliances. Floor-to-ceiling, sound-blocking windows showcase views through to the large delightful courtyard, which offers a soothing retreat from your busy day-to-day life.
This residence occupies a stunning position, where sunlight plays through the home throughout the day, thanks to its north-west aspect.
Why wait until the others are finished being built in Governor Place? You can make your move now and secure a rare courtyard position in this sought-after complex before someone else does! Call Fiona or Trevor and let us show you around.
Rates: $1,223.29 pa
Body Corporate: $1,789.96 pa
Land Tax: $1,353.18 pa
Unit Land Value: $64,192.00
- modern bathroom
- Modern kitchen flowing to living areas and courtyard
- Split A/C system
- Short walk to any number of coffee shops
- bars and even a grocer
- bottle shop and florist
- Situated in the heart of the Parliamentary precinct
- No need to drive to work... only a few minutes' walk to many government departments
- organisation headquarters or even Parliament House
- German AEG stainless appliances
- Generous bedroom with built in full height robes
- Wonderful large courtyard for entertaining or "al fresco" meals
- Secure undercover parking and storage lock-up
- Commercial-standard glazed windows
- well-equipped onsite gym (included in strata)